Integrative and Intuitive Coaching with Kayleen Soden
Hello, my name is Kayleen Soden. I am not your average Health Coach. I teach people how to overcome emotional blockages that are stopping them from making the best choices for their wellness. To learn more about me and my approach, click here.
I have created several different Coaching programs. My programs will help you become your best self. Take a look at them here.
Herbal and Foraging Coaching
I believe in the importance of food and health related self-sustainability and self-sufficiency. With that in mind, I also coach clients to make their own decisions with herbalism and foraging.
Sometimes knowing what to eat or how to cook it can be a huge hurdle! I have already done much of the work for you!
Classes and Workshops
Teaching is one of my favorite things to do! I offer classes and workshops to teach some of the skills I offer in my 6 month programs. Contact me for more information.
Why You’ll Love Phoenix Holistic Wellness LLC
There has never been a better time to better yourself. Choosing a coach can be uncertain but I am here to help this process feel safe. Here are some reasons to choose my services.
- Holistic: This is about more than just the food on your plate.
- Compassionate: I will meet you with compassion and empathy.
- Circle of Life: I work with your whole life; from food to finance, from social to environmental atmosphere and more.
- Multi-Disciplines: I am educated to help you from many different aspects. We can single out an approach or utilize several.
- Self-Discovery: This is about you. You will learn how to read your body and take charge of your life.
Massage Therapist and owner of Root and Branch, LLC
St. Paul, MN
“Comfortable and Understandable”
Josh v G.
Associate Pastor, Calvary Baptist Church
Eau Claire, WI