Integrative and Intuitive Health Coaching with Kayleen Soden
Hello, my name is Kayleen Soden. I am not your average Health Coach. I teach people how to overcome emotional blockages that are stopping them from being the healthiest version of themselves. To learn more about me and my approach, click here.
I have created several different Health Coaching programs. My programs will help you become your best self. Take a look at them here.
Classes and Workshops
Teaching is one of my favorite things to do! I offer classes and workshops to teach some of the skills I offer in my 6 month programs. Contact me for more information.
Sometimes knowing what to eat or how to cook it can be a huge hurdle! I have already done much of the work for you! **Recipe blog soon to come!**
I sell cookbooks I have authored as well as health and wellness items I have created. Contact me for more information.
Pick-Your-Own Herb Farm
Sometimes access to fresh foods can be a barrier to cooking healthy. Pick-Your-Own herbs are available in season and on location for local clients/customers.
Why You’ll Love Phoenix Wellness
There has never been a better time to better yourself. Choosing a health coach can be uncertain but I am here to help this process feel safe. Here are some reasons to choose my services.
- Holistic: This is about more than just the food on your plate.
- Compassionate: I will meet you with compassion and empathy.
- Circle of Life: I work with your whole life; from food to finance, from social to environmental atmosphere and more.
- Multi-Disciplines: I am educated to help you from many different aspects. We can single out an approach or utilize several.
- Self-Discovery: This is about you. You will learn how to read your body and take charge of your life.
Massage Therapist and owner of Root and Branch, LLC
St. Paul, MN
“Comfortable and Understandable”
Josh v G.
Associate Pastor, Calvary Baptist Church
Eau Claire, WI